- Silhouette Cameo® 4
- 12-inch cutting mat
- Silhouette Studio® software (digital download)
- 100 exclusive designs (digital download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
- Adapters for standard blade, premium blade, deep-cut blade, 2mm Kraft Blade, and Silhouette sketch pens
- Basic instruction guide (digital download)
- Power cable & USB cable
With more speed and power than any other Silhouette machine, the
Cameo 4 is a desktop cutting machine for the modern maker. With certain
materials you can now choose to cut from a mat or go completely matless
using Cameo 4’s smart cutting technology. You can also cut directly
from a roll using the built-in roll feeder and crosscutter. Cut or
sketch on dozens of materials such as vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and
Machine features include:
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- Full 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat)
- Cut up to 10 feet in length (with select materials)
- Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details)
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials
- Automatic tool detection
- Sleek, compact aesthetic with a sliding lid and feather-light backlit touch panel.
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects.
The Silhouette is designed to cut a variety of materials including vinyl, paper, specialty patterned papers, cardstock, vellum, iron-on heat transfer material, fabric and sticker paper among other materials.
- What materials can the Silhouette cut?